“The Buy From Me, Sell For Free Company”_ð concept.
Sell4Free_ð makes a significant impression with the homeowner due to our unique selling concept. It is a simple idea that will revolutionize the real estate industry leading Realtor_ð Magazine to declare that Sell4Free is “an emerging market player.”
The “Buy From Me, Sell For Free Company”_ð has been saving their clients thousands in commissions while NEVER slighting the cooperating agents. The program works like this: The Sell4Free_ð agent waives the listing fee, provided, the homeowner purchases another home. Otherwise, if the homeowner does not purchase a home then the agent negotiates the commission. By setting up this agreement in advance, buyers and sellers know the savings potential, and the Sell4Free_ð agent knows he or she has a solid prospect and a qualified buyer.
“We had no doubts that Sell4Free would be a good decision when buying and selling our home!”
– Janet and Chris
Sell4Free_ð is not a discount broker, but is a full service real estate company. All agents are members in good standing of their local boards, all listings are on the MLS, and cooperating agents are paid the market appropriate commission for the area.
The key to Sell4Free_ð is that you can make more money from a sale than you can by spending money on traditional lead generation and sales closing activities, like driving non-customers around town on Sundays. Additionally, the business can be run out of a home office.
SUPPORT & TRAINING PROVIDED
- Financial Assistance Provided: Yes
- Site Selection Assistance: Yes
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: Yes
- Recruiting Assistance: No
- Co-Operative Advertising: No
- Training: We offer training in Fishers, Indiana, our national headquarters for 2 days of classroom and on the job training. There is no charge for the training program but if you choose to come to our office you are responsible for your travel and lodging expenses.
- Other Info: We are looking for licensed real estate brokers. Investors can own the franchise, but they must have a real estate broker to run the business. This is the best business model to have in todays economy and beyond. Our best franchisees have been agents or brokers with Coldwell Banker, Re/Max, and independent real estate firms wanting to associate with a brand.