Are Pets Your Passion?
Are you a person who sees the tremendous growth happening in the U.S. pet services industry and would like to grow your own successful business?
Founded and operated by the same award-winning management team that operates Bark Busters USA, the world’s largest, most trusted dog training company, G’day! Pet Care is the premium service provider for pet parents offering a full suite of pet care and home services including pet sitting, dog walking, premium pet food with free home delivery, home sitting and more. All services are customized to clients’ needs and delivered by certified pet care professionals. G’day! Pet Care stands (and sits) alone as the only nationwide pet-care provider to offer specialized services in all three of these categories:
- Pet Care
- Pet Food – FREE Home Delivery
- Home Care
If you are ready to turn your passion for pets into a business, you are ready to join the G’day! Pet Care professionals.
The G’day! Pet Care Business Opportunities Snapshot
- G’day! Pet Care is in a large, growing market with products and services that are in high demand.
- G’day! Pet Care is an affordable business that’s scalable and offers strong revenue growth potential.
- G’day! Pet Care owners receive well-researched, exclusive territories along with comprehensive training and on-going business and marketing support from a team with a 20-year heritage in the companion pet industry.
Why Consider Becoming a G’day! Pet Care Franchise Owner?
It’s a Huge Market…and It’s Growing!
The pet services market is a high-growth sector. Pet owners have demonstrated their willingness to pay for high-quality, reliable services to meet their pet’s needs when they are not available or simply to give them more time to spend in enjoying their pets.
This demand creates a unique recession-resistant industry that will continue to grow each year.
- Approximately 71.1 million U.S. households have pets (63% own multiple pets)
- *92% of pet owners consider their pets as part of the family**
- Americans spend more than $42 billion on their pets in 2007, with projected spending to eclipse $52 billion by 2010
- Pet care is the fastest growing retail category behind consumer electronics*
Sources: *APPMA 2007/2008 National Pet Owners Survey, **All American Pet Company
A professional, independent territory mapping company designs our territories to geo-target our markets.
Every G’day Pet Care territory is exclusive to the franchise owner. Areas are designed using U.S. postal zip codes and are based on statistical analyses including numbers of households, household income levels, numbers of vet clinics, and targeted dog populations, as dog owners are a primary client base.
We are Looking for Entrepreneurs Who:
- want a scalable, home-based* business with strong growth potential
- are looking for a stable revenue stream from a recurring customer business model
- have good people management and communication skills
- are able to implement our successful local marketing strategies
- take pride in being able to serve the needs of pet owners in their communities
*you will use a storage facility for food products
Make The Move to G’day! Today!
It’s time to take the lead. Time to invest your resources and use your skills and experience to start your own business. A business that will raise your status in the community and provide you both the personal and financial reward you are looking for year after year. Take control of your life today by learning more about becoming a G’day! Pet Care franchise owner.
A Better Business Through Better Service
G’day! Pet Care has a 20-year heritage in the companion pet industry, founded and operated by the same award-winning management team that launched Bark Busters USA, the world’s largest, most trusted dog training company.
G’day! Pet Care stands (and sits) alone as the only nationwide pet-care provider to offer specialized services in all three of these categories: Pet Care, Pet Food – FREE Home Delivery and Home Care. Our professional services are customized to suit the unique needs of every owner and their pets. All G’day! Pet Care Pros complete a rigorous training regimen, including Red Cross Pet First Aid training, the G’day! animal behavior and handling series, and the G’day! Customer Service certification program.
G’day! Pet Care Pros are rewarded for retaining and expanding their client base. What this may mean for the Franchise Owner is a potentially fast-growing and strong ongoing business.
All pets receive personalized care and the nutrition they need, time and time again, in the comfort and convenience of their own home. All pet foods and treats offered by G’day! Pet Care abide by the highest quality standards in the industry, produced here in the United States, and are delivered FREE to clients’ homes at or below the cost at local retailers.
Pet owners can rest assured that they will receive the highest quality services and products, with the G’day! Pet Care 100% Commitment to customer satisfaction.
“Healthy. Happy. Home.”
That’s our service motto and our commitment to pets and their families.
Training in Business Operations and Successful Marketing Strategies
As a G’day! Pet Care owner, you will need to know how to effectively grow and manage your business. Our comprehensive initial week-long training at our Denver area headquarters and follow-up support is tailored to teach you all of these skills and more. Prior experience is not required, as the initial training and ongoing support will provide you with all the tools and training you will need.
Our Internet-based business management system streamlines your operations, allowing you to easily manage your growing business and take it to its full potential.
Through developing a worldwide, award-winning dog training franchise, we also developed effective marketing strategies and materials, and we carry that expertise into our G’day! marketing program for Franchise Owners. Our team of marketing experts on staff, as well as our in-house graphic designer and PR specialists, are all available to assist you in executing top business-building strategies.
SUPPORT & TRAINING PROVIDED
G’day! Pet Care
- Financial Assistance Provided: No
- Site Selection Assistance: No
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: No
- Recruiting Assistance: Yes
- Co-operative Advertising: No
- Training: 3 weeks. Week 1 and 3 online coursework, week 2 (M-F) at home office in Englewood CO
- Other Info: Number of employees depends on how they want to expand the business.
The business is home-based except for the need for warehouse storage (10×15 minimum ) for foods.