Computer Troubleshooters is the world’s #1 provider of onsite computer services and is “The IT Department for Small Business”. Our franchise owners manage teams of technical employees and contractors to help local small businesses with their computers, networks, phone systems, cloud solutions, and more. Our focus is on establishing recurring revenue “managed services” contracts with local small businesses, as well as earning recurring commissions from cloud-based solutions, VoIP telephone systems, data backup & recovery solutions, and more. NO TECHNOLOGY BACKGROUND IS REQUIRED – many of the most successful franchisees come from a management or sales background and manage teams of technicians. Other franchisees do have technical backgrounds and enjoy getting involved in providing IT support directly.
Each “CT” provides a comprehensive range of local services either directly or through our support network, including:
- Onsite Hardware & Software Support
- Network Installation, Maintenance, and Administration
- Software Installation & Troubleshooting
- Data Backup
- Virus Protection & Spyware Removal
- Staff Training & Strategic Planning
- Business Operations Support
- Regular System Maintenance
- New Installations & System Upgrades
- Website Design & Internet Services
- Security Analysis and Consulting
- Custom Software Development
- Technology Consulting
- Managed Service Plans
The potential market for on-site computer services is huge. Almost all small businesses and home offices use computers and depend on them to be working properly. They do not have the skills, the time, or the desire to do their own computer service, repair, and upgrades and they don’t generally have the expertise to implement emerging new technologies such as Voice-over-IP, Secure Wireless networking, or Telecommuting solutions. That puts us right in the middle of one of the most needed and fastest growing industries in the world.
Our competition comes from both national chains, such as Geek Squad or Firedog, as well as local “mom-n-pop” independent computer service firms. Our experience shows that customers prefer the knowledge and accountability of a locally owned firm, but they also like the credibility and reliability of a nationally known brand. Computer Troubleshooters franchisees offer them the best of both worlds.
What do I get when I join Computer Troubleshooters?
To help our franchisees be the best in the business, Computer Troubleshooters provides extensive training and support, as well as vendor and national customer partnerships.
Here are just some of the benefits you’ll receive as part of Computer Troubleshooters:
- Team Membership
- World-Class Training
- Our Resource Library
- Access to our Business Enhanced Support
- Technology (BEST) platform, Free use of our own custom-developed TOPS business management application.
- Technical Support
- Our top notch Business Support
- Our National Accounts program
- Our National Preferred Vendor program
- Our optional Business Center
- Plus dozens of other services
“Now as I look back on my decision to join Computer Troubleshooters I don’t have a single regret. They have helped me every step of the way. They are much more than a Franchisor. They care whether or not I am doing well. Ideas flow freely, you can agree or disagree everyone is heard. I came from the Corporate World and had never experienced anything like this.”
Being in business for yourself not by yourself
“truer words have never been spoken.”
—Denise Farag, Computer Troubleshooter since 2002
Training & Support
- Financial Assistance Provided: No
- Site Selection Assistance: Yes
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: Yes
- Recruiting Assistance: Yes
- Co-Operative Advertising: No
- Training: 16 hours of classroom training in Atlanta is complimented by 8 required and over 80 optional hours of training in our online UniverCT.com training portal for franchise owners and their employees.