Have you ever wanted to own your own fitness studio, but did not even know where to start?
Are you an instructor and tired of going from location to location, having your classes moved or your times changed?
Then Brickhouse Cardio Club has an opportunity for you! You can start your own business and change your life. Brickhouse can help you get started by financing its initial franchise fee.
Group-focused exercises are sweeping the nation and now is the time to capitalize on its popularity. But, Brickhouse Cardio Clubs are so much more! And, even more importantly, Brickhouse Cardio Club gives you the start-up experience and support you will need to make your new business successful.
With an on-site mentor to get you rolling during startup, your business will grow using Brickhouse’s proven techniques to turn callers into members and to turn one-time visitors into lifelong followers. As current fitness successes fade in favor of new fitness techniques, Brickhouse Cardio Club gives you the opportunity and flexibility to catch that next great wave in fitness whenever and wherever it comes along.
Certainly the franchise is not limited to fitness instructors, but we are looking for people who want to start their own business, are interested in fitness and want a simple and successful concept to help them on their way to a new life! Our concepts are simple and easy to follow and most importantly, successful!
With multiple locations and franchisees in 15 states and Canada, Brickhouse Cardio Club will support our franchisees efforts to start successfully and build their dream.
Our ownership group has owned and operated over 50 fitness centers as well as independents) and we bring that experitise to help get you started and get your studio successfully launched.
- Mentoring on business start-up, how to get started, where to get started, initial evaluation of territory and location approval.
- Use of the Brickhouse logo and website.
- Use of Brickhouse Marketing and promotional items.
- Financing of the initial Brickhouse franchise fee, if needed.
- Advertising Plan assistance for start-up.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of a Successful Fitness Club startup.
- The 5-4-3-2-1-GO! Process which gives a weekly plan starting 5 weeks before startup and updates every week until Opening Day to insure you are gaining MEMBERS and not just walk-ins to provide a stable revenue source to help you gain profits quickly.
- Mentoring during the first few days of start-up with a Mentor on site to assist you.
Now is the time, do not let having little or no business experience stop you. Our business experts will help you through the process from start to finish. With over 10 years of fitness-related business experience, Brickhouse is here to help you achieve your dreams.